Today we talked about the upcoming Korean holiday of Children’s Day and came back to the topic of adoption.
News of the Weird w/Eugene
- Ramen is delicious but how about bathing in it? What of this emerging Japanese fad?
- 90s sit-com favourite Full House set for a reunion and modern reboot.
- Korean government taxing the wages of a prostitute’s alleged earnings. Where do we stand on the morality of this, when prostitution is not legal in Korea?
Ask Aaron and Olivia and On the Street (w/Mike Jones)
- What are your thoughts on Children’s Day? Celebratin’ the kids or spoiling them and inconveniencing everyone in the country who’s not a kid?
On the Pulse w/Rob
- We spoke with Blossom, a Korean adoptee who lets us know all the dumb things you shouldn’t ask an adoptee if you don’t want to offend one…Even if you’re really curious.